We are looking for qualified individuals to work on a consultant basis for social media campaigns. Responsibilities may include community management, creating social media calendars, writing blog posts and other social content, running contests and promotions, social media listening, blogger outreach, paid social media campaigns, and reporting and insights.
Volume of work may vary by month. Candidates can work full-time in other positions, but we require some flexibility during business week to schedule internal or client meetings.
This is a contract to full-time opportunity. Compensation is flexible – either hourly or project-based, and dependent on experience and project needs.
Check out more details on the position—responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and how to apply—and learn what Interstellar is all about. If you think it’s a good fit and you’re interested, please send your credentials, details about availability and compensation requirements and two writing samples to email@example.com. Use “Social Media Manager” as the subject line.
Primary Responsibilities (may include):
- Responsible for determining client social media strategy and identifying tactics across multiple channels to ensure client goals are met and exceeded
- Community management
- Social listening and insights
- Customer support via social channels
- On-site social integration
- Blog post development
- Content development recommendations
- Blogger and influencer outreach
- Daily monitoring and management of social media campaigns
- Social reporting, analysis and insights
- Social content calendar management
- Facebook advertising campaigns
- Twitter Promoted Product campaigns
- LinkedIn Sponsored Update campaigns
- Paid content distribution campaigns
- Client communication and consulting
- Tell story of social media success, identify insights that exist behind the data and how they fit into broader digital marketing initiatives
Assists in onboarding new clients and growing existing client campaigns
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in social media, PR or related position, preferably for ecommerce brands
- Experience with listening and management tools, such as HootSuite, Radian6, Sysomos, Brandwatch, etc.
- Experience with paid social media and content platforms, such as Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Promoted Products, Taboola, Outbrain, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Familiarity with SEO principles and strategies
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-starter current on continual changes of social media industry and channels
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing industry and various sources/media used to execute campaigns and drive sales
Interstellar is a new and growing digital agency in Denver’s RiNo area. We’re nestled right between a coffee shop and a brewery. What more do you need?!
Our offering is fueled by the knowledge that the customer journey is emotional. All the data in the universe can’t reveal those emotions. It takes smart and creative minds to tease those insights out, and turn them into effective strategies that increase visibility, drive customer engagement and generate sales.
Interstellar was launched by three partners who all recently left gigs at digital agencies or tech companies. Our experience in the industry and at these companies—some 30 year combined—has formed who we are, what we do, how we work with others and, possibility most important, who we will never be. The list is long and ever-growing, but here are the most important tenets:
Smart People Only
We surround ourselves with the smartest people we know. It’s good for our clients, good for our business, good for us as individuals and good for you, too. We humans get smarter by collaboration, so soak it up.
Passion is Paramount
We are motivated individuals brought together by the desire to bring innovative ideas to impressive and growing brands. Everyone we work is of the same ilk—driven, passionate, motivated, excited and maybe even a little weird. We like that.
Respect is a Close Second
We promise to respect you, your time, your talent and your contribution. Showing respect is all we have. With respect comes trust. Then come great things. Let’s do this together.
Zero-Tolerance for Jerks
Whether it’s employees, contractors, clients or partners, we refuse to work with jerks or bad attitudes. Get off it or get out.
We Believe in Balance
Our work is our life and, let’s face it, life is work. That’s what we love about them both! But we believe in and respect balance, and we’ll be as accommodating as possible when it comes to hours, work environment, project type, compensation, etc. You work with us and we’ll work with you. Just ask.