We are looking for qualified individuals to work on a consultant basis for paid search campaigns. Responsibilities may include: auditing existing campaigns; creating strategy and setting objectives; managing paid search campaigns on Google, Bing and Yahoo; meeting with clients and internal teams; and reporting and insight analysis.
Volume of work may vary by month. Candidates can work full-time in other positions, but we require some flexibility during business week to schedule internal or client meetings.
This is a contract to full-time opportunity. Compensation is flexible – either hourly or project-based, and dependent on experience and project needs.
Check out more details on the position—responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and how to apply—and learn what Interstellar is all about. If you think it’s a good fit and you’re interested, please send your credentials and details about availability and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use “Paid Media Contractor” as the subject line.
Primary Responsibilities (may include):
- Accountable for success of paid search campaigns
- Oversee planning process from beginning through final delivery
- Launch, monitor, track and communicate campaign performance
- Identify appropriate metrics, analytics and reporting to gauge performance insights and make improvements
- Communicate with client and internal marketing team to explain strategy and objectives, performance and optimizations
- Tell story of paid search success, identify insights that exist behind the data and how they fit into broader digital marketing initiatives
- Assists in onboarding new clients and growing existing client campaigns
- 2+ years’ experience in paid search position, particularly with ecommerce brands
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Experience with paid search platforms such as Google AdWords, DoubleClick, adCenter and Yahoo
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter current on continual changes in industry
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing industry and various sources/media used to execute campaigns and drive sales
Interstellar is a new digital agency in Denver’s RiNo area experiencing tremendous growth. We’re nestled right between two of Denver's best spots, Crema Coffee House and Our Mutual Friend brewery. What more do you need?!
Our offering is fueled by the knowledge that the customer journey is emotional. All the data in the universe can’t reveal those emotions. It takes smart and creative minds to tease those insights out, and turn them into effective strategies that increase visibility, drive customer engagement and generate sales.
The leadership team at Interstellar bring experience from some of the largest agencies and brands in the world, including eBay, Anheuser-Busch, Stetson, GNC, Toyota and IBM. Our experience in the industry and at these companies—some 30 years combined—has formed who we are, what we do, how we work and, possibly most important, who we will never be. The list is long and ever-growing, but here are the most important tenets:
Collaboration Fuels Evolution
We surround ourselves with the brightest people we know. Thinkers, planners, analysts, creatives and coders work together to solve the needs of our clients on a daily basis. This collaboration is good for our clients, good for our business, good for us as individuals and good for you, too. So soak it up and enjoy.
Passion is Paramount
We are motivated individuals brought together by the desire to bring innovative ideas to impressive and growing brands. Those that succeed here are driven, passionate, motivated, excited and maybe even a little weird. We like that.
Respect is a Close Second
We promise to respect you, your time, your talent and your contribution. Showing respect is all we have. With respect comes trust. Then come great things. Let’s do this together.
Zero-Tolerance for BS
Whether it’s employees, contractors, clients or partners, we refuse to work with jerks or bad attitudes. We value our team above all else, doing so ensures that value is provided to our clients and the brands they represent.
We Believe in Balance
Let's face it, most of us spend more hours a week with our work mates than we do with our families. Bills to pay, pets to feed sort of thing. So balance is important, without it we can't think straight or do our best work. We’ll be as accommodating as possible when it comes to hours, work environment, project type, compensation, etc. You work with us and we’ll work with you.