We are looking for qualified SEO Account Managers to provide strategic and tactical management across SEO Accounts. Responsibilities may include: auditing on-site technical and structural elements; ongoing campaign monitoring, management and optimization; keyword research; content recommendations and optimization; link development; and reporting analytics and insights.
Volume of work may vary by month. Candidates can work full-time in other positions, but we require some flexibility during business week to schedule internal or client meetings.
This is a contract to full-time opportunity. Compensation is flexible – either hourly or project-based, and dependent on experience and project needs.
Check out more details on the position below—responsibilities, qualifications, requirements and how to apply—and learn what Interstellar is all about. If you think it’s a good fit and you’re interested, please send your credentials and details about availability and compensation requirements to email@example.com. Use “SEO Account Manager” as the subject line.
Primary Responsibilities (may include):
- Audit on-site technical and structural elements
- Develop SEO strategy and tactical execution elements
- Optimize on-site technical elements
- Optimize on-site structural elements
- Keyword research and planning
- Content development recommendations
- Link development execution
- Daily monitoring and management of SEO campaigns
- Work closely with web developers, data analysts, and marketing and creative teams to carry out, enhance and report on SEO campaign performance
- Reporting, analysis and insights
- Client communication and consulting
- Tell story of SEO success, identify insights that exist behind the data and how they fit into broader digital marketing initiatives
- Assists in onboarding new clients and growing existing client campaigns
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO position, particularly with ecommerce brands
- SEO keyword research and page mapping experience
- Knowledge of technical SEO elements
- Experience with white hat link development practices
- In-depth knowledge of reporting and positioning tools, such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Moz, etc.
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing industry and various sources/media used to execute campaigns and drive sales
- In-depth knowledge of Excel
- Experience working directly with web developers
- Self-starter current on continual changes in industry
Interstellar is a digital agency with a focus on the ecommerce industry.
Our offering is fueled by the knowledge that the customer journey is emotional. All the data in the universe can’t reveal those emotions. It takes smart and creative minds to tease those insights out, and turn them into effective strategies that increase visibility, drive customer engagement and generate sales.
The leadership team at Interstellar bring experience from some of the largest agencies and brands in the world, including eBay, Anheuser-Busch, Stetson, GNC, Toyota and IBM. Our experience in the industry and at these companies—some 30 years combined—has formed who we are, what we do, how we work and, possibly most important, who we will never be. The list is long and ever-growing, but here are the most important tenets:
Collaboration Fuels Evolution
We surround ourselves with the brightest people we know. Thinkers, planners, analysts, creatives and coders work together to solve the needs of our clients on a daily basis. This collaboration is good for our clients, good for our business, good for us as individuals and good for you, too. So soak it up and enjoy.
Passion is Paramount
We are motivated individuals brought together by the desire to bring innovative ideas to impressive and growing brands. Those that succeed here are driven, passionate, motivated, excited and maybe even a little weird. We like that.
Respect is a Close Second
We promise to respect you, your time, your talent and your contribution. Showing respect is all we have. With respect comes trust. Then come great things. Let’s do this together.
Zero-Tolerance for BS
Whether it’s employees, contractors, clients or partners, we refuse to work with jerks or bad attitudes. We value our team above all else, doing so ensures that value is provided to our clients and the brands they represent.
We Believe in Balance
Let's face it, most of us spend more hours a week with our work mates than we do with our families. Bills to pay, pets to feed sort of thing. So balance is important, without it we can't think straight or do our best work. We’ll be as accommodating as possible when it comes to hours, work environment, project type, compensation, etc. You work with us and we’ll work with you.